Forums Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Redux

Forums Redux

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! I_vote_lcapgraphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! I_voting_bargraphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! I_vote_rcap 
FootNinja
graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! I_vote_lcapgraphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! I_voting_bargraphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! I_vote_rcap 
Fleshandbone
Gr33n
TreyDawg
TheOnly1Left
Nedkelly
johnpogi
iaileanos1
StaddScoutElite
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search

graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iaileanos1
iaileanos1

graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Empty
PostSubject: graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon!   graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 pm

The Graphic Battle RULES. (Dun Dun Da Dun..)

1. No Ripping. If you are accused, and convicted of this horrible
crime you will be punished SEVERELY. You will also be banned from
all graphic battles. So do not rip.

2. Collabs. If a collaboration is used, please mention the users name
so you both get a point. Failing to do so may have your battle cancel.

3. Be Nice. When voting please respectfully post your vote, and the
reason why. Any form of flame will result in an infraction.

4. All Large pieces (LPs), tags, and collaborations are allowed. Nudity,
profanity are not allowed.

5. Getting Set Up. Please read the "Getting Started" thread before
you start your call out, and battle threads.

Please respect these rules, and have some fun
Back to top Go down

graphics battle and rules! ima make ladder soon!
Page 1 of 1