Forums Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Redux

Forums Redux

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
Click Here to See the Actual Applications I_vote_lcapClick Here to See the Actual Applications I_voting_barClick Here to See the Actual Applications I_vote_rcap 
FootNinja
Click Here to See the Actual Applications I_vote_lcapClick Here to See the Actual Applications I_voting_barClick Here to See the Actual Applications I_vote_rcap 
Fleshandbone
Gr33n
TreyDawg
TheOnly1Left
Nedkelly
johnpogi
iaileanos1
StaddScoutElite
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search

Click Here to See the Actual Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
KiLLErMaN99

Click Here to See the Actual Applications Empty
PostSubject: Click Here to See the Actual Applications   Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 am

The next few posts will show you each application and the questions you have to answer.

Chatbox moderators will not have an application as it is something given to users who have followed the rules of the chat and have enforced them.
Back to top Go down
https://forumsredux.rpg-board.net
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Map Making Team   Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 am

This group is closed down for now

Want to join the map making team? Apply with this.

1.) Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Map Making Team?

2.) Do you actively post in the Map Making forum?

3.) If part of your job is asked to be kept secret, can you be trusted to do so?

4.) How would you describe yourself as a map maker? Also, what sets you apart from other map makers?

5.) What do you think you could do to better the MMT, the map making community.

6.) Provide proof of the last map you have made. IE: Video, Screenshot

7.) Provide proof your 5 best maps.

Cool What games do you make maps in?

9.) What's the first thing you would do if you were accepted into the Map Making Team?

Last edited by KiLLErMaN99 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TreyDawg
Master Member
TreyDawg

PostSubject: Assitant Application   Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 am

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant?

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails?

3) Why should we choose you over the rest?

4) How old are you?

5) How many posts do you have?

6) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell)

6) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules?
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Tech Team Application   Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 am

1.) Are you an active member of the Forums Redux Community?

2.) Do you actively post in the Tech Discussion forum?

3.) What area of technology do you consider yourself the most experienced in (malware removal, hardware, software, programming * , website design**, etc.).***

5.) How old are you?

6.) Describe what your job as a Tech Team member would be.

7.) Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Tech Team?

8.) Post at least 1 script that you have made in any language.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Gaming Moderator
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Click Here to See the Actual Applications   Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 pm

1. Why are you qualified to join the elite gaming group of Forums Redux?

2. What are the most recent games you have beaten?

3. What genre of games are you best at?

4. How can you contribute to the community?
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
Graphics Crew
TheOnly1Left

PostSubject: Graphics Crew Application.   Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 pm

[Graphics Crew APP]

What can you do that the other Graphic Crews members cant?

Experience :

Your Best Work :

Why do you feel you belong on the crew :

What does the Graphics Crew do?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click Here to See the Actual Applications   Click Here to See the Actual Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click Here to See the Actual Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Redux :: Member Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: