Forums Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Redux

Forums Redux

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? I_vote_lcapWhere do you guys Like to spend most of your time? I_voting_barWhere do you guys Like to spend most of your time? I_vote_rcap 
FootNinja
Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? I_vote_lcapWhere do you guys Like to spend most of your time? I_voting_barWhere do you guys Like to spend most of your time? I_vote_rcap 
Fleshandbone
Gr33n
TreyDawg
TheOnly1Left
Nedkelly
johnpogi
iaileanos1
StaddScoutElite
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search

Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?

Go down 
+3
KiLLErMaN99
Fleshandbone
FootNinja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 pm

For me its prob skatepark or if raining on here Smile
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Hmmmm..... My friend's house.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Yeah thats always a good place to hang alot of things to do with frineds dif house dif fun things to do.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Skatetown USA. I'm a speed skater.
Back to top Go down
https://forumsredux.rpg-board.net
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Oo really wow thats awsome are u good?
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:57 pm

FootNinja wrote:
Oo really wow thats awsome are u good?

I think I'm pretty good but I can get better. I'm training for regionals right now.
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Really? Cool good luck.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh wicked dude, keep up the good work (:
Back to top Go down
johnpogi
johnpogi

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:21 am

Chillin out in Earth.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Gaming Moderator
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 am

idk, prob my basement or gamestop.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:22 pm

basement? lolol
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Gaming Moderator
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Thats where all my video games are. I also like hanging out with my neighbors.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Oh i see lol we have a games room upstairs Smile
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks Susan Smile it's always good to see happy new members come along and we hope you have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Gaming Moderator
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Welcome Susan, I'm a former mod before the reset, and I would like to formally welcome you to forums redux.
Back to top Go down
Nedkelly
Forums Redux Moderator
Forums Redux Moderator
Nedkelly

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I am a current mod and officially welcome you
Back to top Go down
StaddScoutElite
StaddScoutElite

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 am

Roblox and going to the beach!
Back to top Go down
Nedkelly
Forums Redux Moderator
Forums Redux Moderator
Nedkelly

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:13 pm

I mostly spend time in my room, it has everything I need: TV, Internet, PS2, Computers, Music and anything else I need
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?   Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you guys Like to spend most of your time?
Page 1 of 1