Forums Redux

Forums Redux
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
 
FootNinja
 
Fleshandbone
 
Gr33n
 
TreyDawg
 
TheOnly1Left
 
Nedkelly
 
johnpogi
 
iaileanos1
 
StaddScoutElite
 
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
Profile
FAQ
Search

Share | 
 

 Favourtie Kind Of Season?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FootNinja
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : The Down Town Police Station

PostSubject: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 am

Summer, Winter , Autumn , Spring?

summer so i can go outside and adventure hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 22
Location : mIRC

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:51 am

FootNinja wrote:
Summer, Winter , Autumn , Spring?

summer so i can go outside and adventure hehe
Spring, it's not to hot or cold.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsredux.darkbb.com
FootNinja
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : The Down Town Police Station

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm

yer thats true but i love the sun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Fall by default


Summer is too hot
Winter is too cold
Spring is too wet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FootNinja
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : The Down Town Police Station

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:23 pm

lol your not very a very seasonal person lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 22
Location : mIRC

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Fall and spring are good seasons alltogether. I just like it getting warmer not colder.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsredux.darkbb.com
FootNinja
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : The Down Town Police Station

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 pm

yer warm is better then cold

Warm= harder to cool down

Cold= easy to warm up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm immune to cold, so it doesn't matter to me, i usually go out in 30* weather in a tee shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FootNinja
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : The Down Town Police Station

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

WTF? dude your warm blooded animal Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

All humans are warm blooded technically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FootNinja
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : The Down Town Police Station

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:33 pm

I know thats y i said it and thats why i did a ( Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TreyDawg
Master Member
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Winter. I love it when its cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm

TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 22
Location : mIRC

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
I'd rather it be could then I be dripping with sweat.
^Grammar fail I know

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsredux.darkbb.com
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 pm

KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
I'd rather it be could then I be dripping with sweat.
^Grammar fail I know
over hot or cold i'd pick cold but i still can't stand the cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 22
Location : mIRC

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
I'd rather it be could then I be dripping with sweat.
^Grammar fail I know
over hot or cold i'd pick cold but i still can't stand the cold.
Well like track today we went running in 39F weather. I still did it in shorts Razz

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsredux.darkbb.com
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm

KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
I'd rather it be could then I be dripping with sweat.
^Grammar fail I know
over hot or cold i'd pick cold but i still can't stand the cold.
Well like track today we went running in 39F weather. I still did it in shorts Razz
um..... congradulations...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 22
Location : mIRC

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
I'd rather it be could then I be dripping with sweat.
^Grammar fail I know
over hot or cold i'd pick cold but i still can't stand the cold.
Well like track today we went running in 39F weather. I still did it in shorts Razz
um..... congradulations...?
Nice way to killjoy :/

But yeah I still think it's a tad better than summer.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsredux.darkbb.com
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm

KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
I'd rather it be could then I be dripping with sweat.
^Grammar fail I know
over hot or cold i'd pick cold but i still can't stand the cold.
Well like track today we went running in 39F weather. I still did it in shorts Razz
um..... congradulations...?
Nice way to killjoy :/

But yeah I still think it's a tad better than summer.
NO ITS NOT! we get school off in summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 22
Location : mIRC

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
I'd rather it be could then I be dripping with sweat.
^Grammar fail I know
over hot or cold i'd pick cold but i still can't stand the cold.
Well like track today we went running in 39F weather. I still did it in shorts Razz
um..... congradulations...?
Nice way to killjoy :/

But yeah I still think it's a tad better than summer.
NO ITS NOT! we get school off in summer.
^Lol @ amount of quotes

Summer break is a fail. It's only 3 months.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsredux.darkbb.com
FootNinja
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : The Down Town Police Station

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:56 am

Mine is 4 months XD i pwnt ur country
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:41 pm

KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
TreyDawg wrote:
Winter. I love it when its cold.
scratch i seriously don't see how someone could like it cold.
I'd rather it be could then I be dripping with sweat.
^Grammar fail I know
over hot or cold i'd pick cold but i still can't stand the cold.
Well like track today we went running in 39F weather. I still did it in shorts Razz
um..... congradulations...?
Nice way to killjoy :/

But yeah I still think it's a tad better than summer.
NO ITS NOT! we get school off in summer.
^Lol @ amount of quotes

Summer break is a fail. It's only 3 months.
Whats wrong with three months?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 22
Location : mIRC

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Well when you think about it 3 month breaks are really short compared to the school year. You go to school 9 months a year.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsredux.darkbb.com
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Paradise city

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 pm

KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Well when you think about it 3 month breaks are really short compared to the school year. You go to school 9 months a year.
eight and a half, actually. and most countries don't have summer break at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 22
Location : mIRC

PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Well when you think about it 3 month breaks are really short compared to the school year. You go to school 9 months a year.
eight and a half, actually. and most countries don't have summer break at all.

*SONG* "And I'm glad to be in AMERICA" *SONG*

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsredux.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favourtie Kind Of Season?   

Back to top Go down
 
Favourtie Kind Of Season?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"
» FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"
» FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))
» MLP: FiM Season 2 Episode 22: Hurricane Fluttershy
» Okina Yoso--A new kind of Chatland

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Redux :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: