Forums Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Redux

Forums Redux

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
The "joke" thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe "joke" thread - Page 3 I_voting_barThe "joke" thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
FootNinja
The "joke" thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe "joke" thread - Page 3 I_voting_barThe "joke" thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Fleshandbone
Gr33n
TreyDawg
TheOnly1Left
Nedkelly
johnpogi
iaileanos1
StaddScoutElite
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search

The "joke" thread

Go down 
+2
KiLLErMaN99
Fleshandbone
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 am

It really doesn't seem racist.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 pm

white,black,mexican jokes = racist if your talking about them in a bad way
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

FootNinja wrote:
white,black,mexican jokes = racist if your talking about them in a bad way
How is "a box full of crackers" racist? it says they're white, but it doesn't say anything bad about white people.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:51 pm

wat colour are crackers on a box? and when white ppl are in elevator wat are they saying?
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

A guy walks into a bar with a frog on his head and i forget the rest of the joke but i'm sure you would have laughed at. Smile

Whats black and white and red all over?

a penguin covered in pizza sauce.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Gaming Moderator
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Not sure if i posted this, but

A woman is taking a bath at her home. She lives alone.
The doorbell rings, and she asks who it is. He says "blind man!"
Thinking since he's blind, she can open the door naked, she does. He says "Ma'am, where do you want these venitian blinds?"
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:52 pm

French jokes:

why can't British people use fireworks?

whenever they do the french try to surrender.

why are there so many tree stubs in france?

germans like to sit in the shade, so they planted a lot of trees, and the Saudi Arabians like to run in the sun, so they chopped them all down.

Gr33n wrote:
Not sure if i posted this, but

A woman is taking a bath at her home. She lives alone.
The doorbell rings, and she asks who it is. He says "blind man!"
Thinking since he's blind, she can open the door naked, she does. He says "Ma'am, where do you want these venitian blinds?"
affraid What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "joke" thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3