Forums Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Redux

Forums Redux

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 I_vote_lcapIpod/Iphone OS 4 I_voting_barIpod/Iphone OS 4 I_vote_rcap 
FootNinja
Ipod/Iphone OS 4 I_vote_lcapIpod/Iphone OS 4 I_voting_barIpod/Iphone OS 4 I_vote_rcap 
Fleshandbone
Gr33n
TreyDawg
TheOnly1Left
Nedkelly
johnpogi
iaileanos1
StaddScoutElite
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search

Ipod/Iphone OS 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
Forums Redux Administrator
KiLLErMaN99

Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ipod/Iphone OS 4   Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:04 am

Well the new version is about to be released. I can say I'm pretty excited to see it come out. It looks like it has a lot of features. Here are some of them based on: http://www.apple.com/iphone/preview-iphone-os/

100+ New User Features

With iPhone OS 4, iPhone owners will enjoy over 100 new features that make it easier to interact with apps, manage email, read books, and more. New features include the following:

Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Iphone-os-preview-icon-multitasking20100407
Multitasking

Developers will have access to seven multitasking services, which will allow tasks to be performed in the background while preserving performance and battery life. So you’ll be able to make a Voice over IP call while playing a game or checking email, find a restaurant on Urbanspoon while listening to Pandora, and more.

Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Iphone-os-preview-icon-folders20100407
Folders

Organize apps into folders with drag-and-drop simplicity. Get faster access to your favorites and browse and manage up to 2160 apps at once — many more than the current limit of 180 apps.

Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Iphone-os-preview-icon-mail20100407
Even Better Mail

See messages from all your email accounts displayed together in a unified inbox, switch between inboxes more quickly, organize messages by threads, and even open attachments in third-party apps.

Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Iphone-os-preview-icon-ibooks20100407
iBooks

The best way to browse, buy, and read books on a mobile device. Easily flip through the pages of a book you've downloaded from the iBookstore while listening to your music collection. Browse tens of thousands of books — many of them free — by title, author, or genre. You can even check out reviews and read sample pages before you buy.

Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Iphone-os-preview-iads20100407
#
iAd

iAd is a breakthrough mobile advertising platform from Apple. With it, apps can feature rich media ads that combine the emotion of TV with the interactivity of the web. For developers, it means a new, easy-to-implement source of revenue. For advertisers, it creates a new media outlet that offers consumers highly targeted information.

Ipod/Iphone OS 4 Iphone-os-preview-enterprise20100407
Enterprise

iPhone OS 4 offers more useful features for businesses. With enhancements to security, scalability, and compatibility, IT managers have even more reasons to deploy iPhone throughout their enterprises.

If you want to learn more about the new realease click here.
Back to top Go down
https://forumsredux.rpg-board.net

Ipod/Iphone OS 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Redux :: General :: Tech Discussion-
Jump to: